Can you see WISHES from CRT?

BillPA

DIS Veteran
I tried a search with no luck, and hope this is an okay post on this board.

Planning a dinner for just DW and me and wanted to know if you can see the WISHES fireworks from Cindy's?
Thanks.

Not really. Most of the fireworks will be over the castle or behind the castle. So unless you are seated right next to a window, you probably wouldn't see much.

Don't bother to see it from behind, it's not even the same show from behind. Best suggestion is to have your CRT dinner and then come out and get a good spot on tomorrowland bridge, preferably right under tinkerbell's flight path (look for the wire coming out of the castle going towards tomorrowland). Give yourself a good 1-1 1/2 hrs for dinner before wishes. As long as your in front of the castle, any spot is pretty good but it's just more fun to be under tinkerbell and get a good view and a picture too!

Thanks for the replies, that is what I thought. I just wanted to make sure.

Now I've seen posts that you can see the fireworks from CRT. Of course, it wouldn't be the same as the view is limited by the windows. The fireworks just appear to be right over the castle.

But Wishes is best from in front of the castle because of the effects on the facade of the castle and Tinkerbell too. :sunny:

Besides Narcoossee's and California Grill, you can also see it from 'Ohana.

IMHO, right in front of the castle is NOT real good for Wishes. You need to be in front of the castle and further back than the roundabout circle. Otherwise you miss a lot of the fireworks it seems. There are a lot of low fireworks behind the castle that you miss if you are up too close.

You can see some fireworks from the CRT windows...the ones that are shot off the bldg. roofs back there, but that is really all you'd see. The castle effects are all on the front of the castle. i've seen it from alot of different places and i think around caseys in the middle of main street, is probably the best vantage point for viewing all. You can still see tink from there, just not as up close as if you're on TL bridge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter