Can you plug in a usb drive to your xbox 360 to transfer videos to your computer?

JamalK

Earning My Ears
I want to start a youtube channel with videos of Modern Warfare 3, but don't want to buy an HD capture card. I have a blank USB drive, and I know there is a place to plug that in. So can I plug it in and take theater videos and then plug to my computer to upload to youtube?

I want to start a youtube channel with videos of Modern Warfare 3, but don't want to buy an HD capture card. I have a blank USB drive, and I know there is a place to plug that in. So can I plug it in and take theater videos and then plug to my computer to upload to youtube?

I'm almost positive you can and if you have Media Center you may even be able to sync your computer wirelessly to your Xbox and pull them off that way. That said, unless you're doing something amazingly different on MW3 then the other 2 billion people who upload videos from it, I doubt it'd be worth the trouble.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!