Can you plan a Disney wedding over the phone and email?

allicat

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=navy>
Can wedding planning be done without actually visiting Disney?
Im looking forward to helping my sister plan her Disney wedding. However, I doubt we will be able to make a trip to Orlando to sit down with a coordinator.Will they help her plan over the phone?

Absolutely! Most of my planning was by phone. And, the nice thing is that they will typically call you back on all calls to eliminate long distance charges for you.

Of course, I used the wedding as an excuse to plan some "mini-trips" to WDW! LOL But, it isn't necessary to visit. All the planning can be done via phone, email, snail mail, etc.

Happy Planning!

:p

Definitely!!

I could not afford, or had the extra vacation time available, to make a Planning Trip down to WDW for our wedding. *Everything* was planned by phone, fax, and email. The Disney Wedding Coordinators are very used to doing things this way, and are extremely helpful and accommodating to us out-of-state brides. Have no worries - your Disney wedding can easily be planned this way!

Other than a 1/2 tour to decide where we wanted to hold our wedding I did all of our planning over the telephone from Arizona. Everything turned out exactly how I wanted it, the coordinators just seem to know what you are describing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts