Can you make ADR's before you book your room?

RN01

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if you can made reservations at the restaurants before you make the reservations for the room. Also is it 180's days out now that you can make the ADR's. Do most people make them day by day once you are 180 days out or do you want till the end of the week and then make all the reservations at once?

I make mine online day by day and got EVERYTHING I wanted.

YES!!! you can book your dining reservations BEFORE booking a room. We don't have a room yet.

Yes, as long as you are 180 days or less from the date you are making reservations for. You just can't make them all at once 180 days from the FIRST day of your vacation if you do not already have a Disney resort reservation.

If you want any of the uber-popular restaurants you may want to make those at 180 days exactly, for others you could probably wait until the 180 day mark from your last day.

I don't see why not. Think about all the locals that might plan a day trip to WDW and not even stay in a room. I don't see why booking a room would would have anything to do with ADR's.

Have fun!!!

So, if you do not have your room booked yet, and want to book an ADR, do they send you a confirmation # or something?

We haven't booked our room yet, but I want to make my ADR's now!

So, if you do not have your room booked yet, and want to book an ADR, do they send you a confirmation # or something?

We haven't booked our room yet, but I want to make my ADR's now!

When you make your ADR's, they will prompt you to include an e-mail address to send the ressies to - I used my work and home e-mail address so I made sure I got them.

So I'm assuming there is a place on the Disney World wesite to make the reservations? Cool last time I called the number and it was a big pain and took forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter