Can you keep free dining if you switch resorts?

Wsmagee

Mouseketeer
We are currently booked for AKL in Dec. with the free dining promo...but I'm second guessing staying there because it is going to be a logistical nightmare with afternoon naps. If we were to switch to a resort on the monorail would we be able to keep the free dining promo? Or is it linked to our current room at AKL?

We are currently booked for AKL in Dec. with the free dining promo...but I'm second guessing staying there because it is going to be a logistical nightmare with afternoon naps. If we were to switch to a resort on the monorail would we be able to keep the free dining promo? Or is it linked to our current room at AKL?

It is linked to the room, you could switch if their is still availability of the promotion at the resort that you want to switch to.

It's just like you're making a brand new reservation. If there are still rooms available, you can book one. Having something already booked at a different resort doesn't guarantee you anything.

It's just like you're making a brand new reservation. If there are still rooms available, you can book one. Having something already booked at a different resort doesn't guarantee you anything.

Got it. That's what I thought might be the case. Thanks for clarifying!

We lost free dining once, because we changed our dates and our resort. The only compensation was that we got a cheaper price on the new reservation.

Ask the phone CM which resorts still have available reservations with free dining. If you're in luck, some will still be available. If not, maybe you can save money on the new reservation instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter