Can you have too much Butterbeer?

bbangel

My friends call me the font of useless knowledge
Might have to figure out how to add another day to my planned trip since I want to try regular, frozen and hot butterbeer. And then I find out there is butterbeer ice cream and butterbeer fudge! How much butterbeer is too much for one day? And am I missing any butterbeer varieties?

No amount of Butterbeer is too much!

I didn't know there was Butterbeer fudge but I have had all the rest and did not overdose :) And am going back for more in 3 weeks!! YAY!

We have to share the drinks. They're pretty sweet. We prefer the frozen.
The ice cream is less sweet and more creamy and I haven't had the fudge.

I would think if you spaced out your treats, you could do them all in a day.

We're lucky - there's a place not too far from use that carries the Flying Cauldron butterscotch soda! Excellent for a quick fix.
(+ some vanilla vodka for super yum)

Sounds yummy but I'm in Canada and they don't ship here lol.

I like the idea of sharing since I know my mom wants to try it all too.

The soft serve is very nice.

Frozen is my fave, though hot is close. The hot is sooooo sweet to me, though, and I want a half portion only. Alas the topping doesn’t split when you pour it into another cup; it just plunks from one cup to the other lol.

If your group gets drinks/treats to share you can determine your faves.

But there’s nothing wrong with an extra day!

Ooh good list, thanks! Of course now I want to try many flavours of ice cream...I don't need real food on vacation right? lol

AAAAAAHHHHHH - I already had a huge food list for vacation!!

Wait - butterbeer isn't real food....?

Between butterbeer, holiday yummies, toothsome - I'll need 2 seats on the plane home....

Skip the butterbeer fudge if you don't have time. We tried it twice and it was not worth it either time.

Share the others so you can taste them all! My order - Hot Butterbeer, frozen butterbeer, and butterbeer ice cream are my three favorite. Then a gap. Then the potted cream. It was worth trying but not as strong of butterbeer flavor as I was hoping. Then a huge gap. Then regular butterbeer. I didn't have anyone to share with that day and tossed it after half. It wasn't good enough for me to finish while I was filling up but good enough that I was able to drink half. Then another big gap. Then the fudge. None of us liked it - even my three kids didn't like it. I had never thrown away fudge in my life until we bought the fudge. I heard the recipe had changed so that's why I tried it a second time. I didn't know when exactly it changed. It was the same experience.

Personally, we did not find that the butterbeer was that big of a deal. We thought it was way over-hyped. But....out of all of it, the cold was the best.
Of course, all of this is just my family's opinion.

Personally, we did not find that the butterbeer was that big of a deal. We thought it was way over-hyped. But....out of all of it, the cold was the best.
Of course, all of this is just my family's opinion.

We’re the same.......not fans of Butterbeer at all

But, the butterbeer fudge for us is gorgeous..........not too sweet like some fudge can be. We loved it!

May try hot butterbeer next month.......maybe.

Have they been known to give samples? I'm not fond of overly sweet but I'd like to try some. Not to the tune of $7 or whatever though.

A hot Butterbeer with a shot of fire whiskey on a cool morning is great. On a hot afternoon, a cold Butterbeer with a shot of fire whiskey is great. If no whiskey is involved, I prefer frozen.

Too sweet for me, and I have a sweet tooth! I guess I prefer to eat my sweets, not drink them. I have only had the Frozen butterbeer though, not the fudge or the hot or regular drinks. DH and kids love it though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!