Can you go to Halloween Party at WDW without a costume?

a whole carryon full...lol...ended up giving it out at our house there was so much. The candy is in big barrells and if you there later or on the outskirts like splash there are no lines. My girls just kept going around and around the same line. If you come across a large line, know that there is a smaller one somewhere else. Some places do have special things, like Wearthers candy and handfulls of them.

Oh they give you bags, and once it is full just ask for another, they are at all candy locations. Now that we dont have to use the stroller, not sure if I want to carry all that candy.

a whole carryon full...lol...ended up giving it out at our house there was so much. The candy is in big barrells and if you there later or on the outskirts like splash there are no lines. My girls just kept going around and around the same line. If you come across a large line, know that there is a smaller one somewhere else. Some places do have special things, like Wearthers candy and handfulls of them.

Oh they give you bags, and once it is full just ask for another, they are at all candy locations. Now that we dont have to use the stroller, not sure if I want to carry all that candy.

LOL- I have a picture of my kids from the first time we went with their candy spread out on towels on the hotel beds (we always make them sort and let us check it first so we thought we should do it here as well, just for consistency) They give you loads and loads of candy, it is insane. I bring a couple of grocery bags and then that goes into a back pack.

Absolutely! That's the best part of Disney no judgement either way. I have been with a costume and without. I enjoyed myself more with, but that was only a personal preference nothing to do with treatment from cast members etc.. Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!