Can you get sparkling cider instead of

Tiiiigergirl

<font color=red>Had to be rolled out of the restau
champagne at Palo Brunch? On two cruises we've just passed our glass to one of our fellow travelers who was more than happy to have it but I do love sparkling cider. Is it the same price or more. I know you can get it with dinner because we have done it on all of our cruises. It kills me to pay the price. I think it is something like 12 to 15 dollars and you can get 3 of them for about $8 at Sams club at Christmas time but there is something special about drinking out of a flute as the water rolls by that even if it doesn't contain champagne makes it very romantic!

Yes, I believe you can. You will still pay the cover charge regardless of what you drink, unfortunately, but I'm pretty sure they have a non-alcoholic alternative for you. :)

Michelle, I'm almost positive that you're right. We've had sparkling cider on the ship...not at the brunch, but if it's available elsewhere, I'm sure it's available there too (and it's quite good!).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter