Can you get Akershus breakfast in a to-go box for a non eater?

Disneyliscious

DIS Veteran
First timers at Akershus next week and one of our party (adult) simply does NOT eat breakfast. At all. I get that every seat has to be charged (we are on the DP) and am ok with that but will they at least let us make a to go plate from the bar so he (or someone) can eat it later since we are still paying for it? We will have a soft sided cooler and ice packs with us so storing it wouldn't be a problem.

You can ask but be prepared for a hard no. I am afraid that if this was allowed they may be afraid to set the precedent that food can be taken out of the restaurnat in buffets.

First timers at Akershus next week and one of our party (adult) simply does NOT eat breakfast. At all. I get that every seat has to be charged (we are on the DP) and am ok with that but will they at least let us make a to go plate from the bar so he (or someone) can eat it later since we are still paying for it? We will have a soft sided cooler and ice packs with us so storing it wouldn't be a problem.

I don't think so. When my DH and I ate at LTT last year, we weren't even allowed to take our own leftovers. I cannot imagine them allowing you to take food from the buffet to go.

If you don't want to waste the credit, I'd have him enter EPCOT with you all, but then not enter the restaurant, assuming he'd be okay on his own for an hour or so while you all ate. If most of you show up for the meal, you don't get charged the no-show fee. To me, I'd rather do that than waste the credit.

No. Is this a time related issue or does the person just not like breakfast foods? If it's the food, you should look at the menu. There is a cold bar with cheeses and deli meats available at breakfast. Can't help you if the person just doesn't eat until later in the day. Maybe change the time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!