Can you convert QS meals to a TS meal or snack credits to QS?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
I'm sorry if this has been asked already, I did search several pages and have not found the answer.
Can a person convert so many QS meals into a TS meal or so many snack credits into a QS meal?
I'm guessing no :confused3
I did read you could convert or exchange 1 QS into 3 snacks but haven't found anything else

Is there anywhere official that states the QS to snack policy? We are going in September and will have extra QS credits.

Is there anywhere official that states the QS to snack policy? We are going in September and will have extra QS credits.

Nope. Your best luck will be at your resort; they do it the most often. But you can ask anywhere that has snack items.

The QS-to-snack conversation was designed to allow you to make a meal out of snack items. The idea being you could grab a cup of soup, a bag of chips, and a drink. The supermarket sweep style raid on the gift shop with leftover credits isn’t what was intended, but it seems to be condoned at all resorts.

During F & W festival, I've been able to use a QS credit instead of 3 snack credits at one booth.

Not really...the only "official" thing regarding this policy is that all 3 converted credits have to be used at the same place in the same transaction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter