Can you change dates of free dining package?

DisneyHomework

Mouseketeer
i have a great week of free dining planned... but we can no longer travel that week:(

Are you able to change your travel dates for the package or no since the book by date has elapsed? Looking to move from August to July. Thanks!

All you can do is try. Your rates have to fall entirely within the original promotion dates. Call Reservations. If that CM can't do it, ask them to contact Guest Relations for help while you wat. NO guarantees.

All you can do is try. Your rates have to fall entirely within the original promotion dates. Call Reservations. If that CM can't do it, ask them to contact Guest Relations for help while you wat. NO guarantees.

Actually with a Package discount like Free Dining, as long as your check in day falls within the discount dates you'll get Free Dining for the entire trip. Now for a room only, yes all dates of your stay have to be within the discount dates.

Yes exactly- it’s a package and the new desired dates are in range of the original promotion, just the “book by” date has elapsed. Obviously I will be calling, was more wondering if anyone had experience making a change to a promotion like this. Thanks!

Yes exactly- it’s a package and the new desired dates are in range of the original promotion, just the “book by” date has elapsed. Obviously I will be calling, was more wondering if anyone had experience making a change to a promotion like this. Thanks!
I successfully changed a FD package to a new resort last year (for our July 2018 trip), after the promo had expired. However, just recently, someone wasn't able to change it for their August 2019 trip. You really need to call. The CM will contact Guest Services and if there is availability left under the promo for your new dates, they will switch it for you. Be prepared to give them a list of dates and hotels that you would be willing to change to. I didn't get my first two choices of resorts, but I got my third choice. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter