Can you cancel dining res. online ?

Syndrome

Who's super now?
Hi,
Just a quick question for anyone who may know. I know about making online dining reservations, and it works great. Just wondering if there is a way to cancel specific dining reservations online? I alway cancel any dining reservation we cant use, so someone else can get them, butt calling is a pain in the but, with the 20 questions interogation process Disney uses.
Thanks,
Syndrome

Yes you can! You just need to retrieve your reservation with the confirmation number, and there is a cancel button.

Yes, you can cancell on line. You need the reservation number and the telephone number you used to secure the reservation. I have done it...cancel and create new ones at the same time.
Good luck

I thought you could. I just cant fiqure out how to get to the correct page on the wdw website. Any hints? Thanks for the help.
Syndrome.......

and then click on dining reservations, plug in the conf # & phone # associated with the ressie. when the ressie comes up, click the cancel button.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter