can you bring a stroller onto Tom Sawyer Island?

If I remember correctly, you CANNOT bring one onto the island. There can be a lot of walking, but it is sort of what you make of it. We walked around quite a bit and went over to the fort. Even if you have small children (mine were 2.5 adn 4.5) they may be itching to get out of the stroller at that point. It is all shaded, which is nice. It is hilly and there is a footbridge which I think would be hard with a stroller, anyway. Good luck!

Plus the rafts to take over to the island get very crowded and there isn't any room for strollers.

So do you just park the stroller before you get on the raft? Is there a place to leave it just like all the other rides? My DS is 10 and just read the book at school. I think he would enjoy this!

There are places to park your stroller - just like all other attractions. :D My kids love TSI - it's one of their favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter