Can you book 2 hotels through Disney as we can’t decide on one and still get the ddp? Other option is 6 nights through Disney direct and renting point

Sillystitch70

My most favourite place on earth
Can you book 2 hotels through Disney as we can’t decide on one and still get the ddp? Other option is 6 nights through Disney direct and renting points through DVC but will work our more as would have to pay for the ddp. Just wondered if anyone had done this.
would be from the 18th September next year. Our choices are AKL WL and the GF.
thanku. Been 5 years since we have been .

I enquired about doing a split Disney hotel stay, and getting free DDP for both stays. Yes, you can book 2 separate hotels, and get the free DDP with each hotel, but you would also need to purchase park tickets for each stay as well, which wipes out any of the benefits of the free dining. Bit short sighted by Disney, as I was looking to book 7 nights at a moderate, and 7 nights at a deluxe, but in the end just went with 14 nights in a moderate, so they have got less money from me than they might.

I enquired about doing a split Disney hotel stay, and getting free DDP for both stays. Yes, you can book 2 separate hotels, and get the free DDP with each hotel, but you would also need to purchase park tickets for each stay as well, which wipes out any of the benefits of the free dining. Bit short sighted by Disney, as I was looking to book 7 nights at a moderate, and 7 nights at a deluxe, but in the end just went with 14 nights in a moderate, so they have got less money from me than they might.
I thought this may be the case. Thanku. I may just book a week at AKL then do DVC for the other 5 nights and pay OOP for the food or just have the QSDP

if you do the free dining first, then at least you'll be able to eat on that last day until midnight...usually we end up wasting credits since we leave on the morning of the last day

You’d have to do the Disney dining bit first as with that you’d buy your 14/21 day tickets with that.

Also if any QSDC or snacks left you can get snacks and eat them on rest of holiday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!