Can you board at a different time to room mate?

CarolynU

<font color=CC0000>Proud Mum twice over<br><font c
I am Platinum and my friend Gold.
I’m coming from WDW by private transfer and like to board early.
My friend is coming from Cocoa Beach and likes to board late. She is coming by car.
Can I board whenever I’m ready and platinum is called and she rocks up to the port when she is ready and boards later at whatever time suits her? Then we can meet onboard.

Yep. No problem. You will each have your own credit card for your onboard accounts and they can take a pic of you separately so you are good

Do each of you have your own set of cruise docs?

MJ

I’m hoping so. My friend is a last minute substitute before PIF for family who can’t make it.
Sailing isn’t until next February and I’m lead passenger and have paid for both of us and she will just pay port tax, her tips and bar bill so we will both be using our own cc’s. Both addresses are registered so I hope that DCL post documents to us independently. We live in different countries so it will be a pain if they don’t!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!