Can you believe I made it????

sjams

<font color=blue>You just wander thru! Kills us al
I planned a surprise trip for my dd(8) and ds(4 1/2) in September and we leave next Thursday and THEY HAVEN"T FOUND OUT !!!! I can hardly believe it or wait...

that is amazing! I would never be able to contain myself for that long. I have been talking about our Disney trip so much lately (we leave tomorrow!) that my 5 yo DD even asked to talk about something else yesterday! :rotfl:

However, someday, I would love to pull off a surprise trip. Have her wake up and get her on a plane and end up there! But, every time we get on a plane, she asks "Are we going to Disney?!" even if we are going someplace else!

Congratulations on keeping the surprise a secret! It's hard work, isn't it?

We're revealing our surprise to DD tomorrow night. We've kept the secret since April, and DH and I are both about to burst!

Have a wonderful trip! Maybe we'll see you there. :teeth:

ktbugsmom...that's the plan...to wake them up and tell them the morning of...i think if i told them the night before they wouldn't be able to sleep!!!
Heck I won't be able to sleep so at least someone should...

luvmy2sams...the hardest time for me has been these past few weeks as we get ME stuff in the mail and confirming stuff, etc...so i am hoping I can hold out just 6 more days....I hate hiding from them...my ds(4.5) has no clue, but my dd(8) could figure things out if I am not careful. Wish me luck....

But what fun this has been...

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

sjams... enjoy it! It is going to be priceless. Make sure to have a camera ready to take photos of their expressions. Then pull those out during their high school graduation day and remind them they are still your special and loved little kids and always will be! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter