Can you all try and find out about the Space Mountain rehab?

amycishere

DIS Veteran
Some people have said that it is going to be down for a full year for the much talked about reconstruction to the one like at DCA. Rumors were that is was going down this May until next May. Now, people are saying that it is being postponed a couple of years because of DCA's rehabs and problems with other parks. Do you all look into rumors at all? Thank you. Amy

I think we've all heard the same story different version when it comes to the Space Mt. rehab. Disney has not officially announced any rehab for SM at WDW, but just because it hasn't been announced doesn't mean it's not in the works. Rumors are flying around like mad and no one really knows for sure. Right now, it's ALL speculation!

I'll try to get an update from my good friend who's a cast member at Disney World and works at Space Mountain. We'll see how much info he's willing to spill!

the cast members that work the attraction will be the last to know, they will just be assigned to different rides one day. I am guessing, that it is one of those great ideas, that Imagineering has had to move to the back burner now that DCA is sucking all the refurb budget.

on a different note, there is a lot of construction at Studios... and a CM (who seemed about as sharp as a bag of wet mice) said there is another major annoucement comming up about studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter