Can we use Uber or Lyft with kids 5 & 2?

DriftingInStars

Dreaming of Dis
Looking for experienced people who have done Uber or Lyft with car seat aged children. Can it be done and if so, how do you go about it. I’ve only used Uber one time and it was just adults. Any info is greatly appreciated!
We are looking to go from ASMU to Fort Wilderness for Backyard BBQ. It says to go to MK via bus and then a boat to FW and then an internal bus to the event. This sounds exhausting with two small kids.

You might have more luck posting on the transportation board.

Lyft doesn't have car seats. UberFamily is being discontinued and I believe only has one carseat. If allstars get minnievans, that's an option.

I used Uber a lot during a prior trip about a year ago. My mom ended up on the hospital and I Ubered from the resort to the hospital every day for over a week. My kids were with us during the trip. One time I tried to take them with me. Even at Disney, it was super hard to find an Uber with a car seat. I finally gave up and took my 6 year old with me without a carseat and left the younger one at the hotel with her dad. If I were you, I wouldn't depend on Uber or Lyft. If a Minnie Van is available, I would use that. They do have car seats.

Looking for experienced people who have done Uber or Lyft with car seat aged children. Can it be done and if so, how do you go about it. I’ve only used Uber one time and it was just adults. Any info is greatly appreciated!
We are looking to go from ASMU to Fort Wilderness for Backyard BBQ. It says to go to MK via bus and then a boat to FW and then an internal bus to the event. This sounds exhausting with two small kids.
if you take either to Fort Wilderness you will have to use an internal bus from front of campground to the Backyard BBQ and the same at the end. if you do the MK bus and then boat to the Fort you would then have a short walk from boat dock to BBQ no internal bus as you would have to walk by BBQ to get the bus

We have packable, portable booster seats and bring those with us (though our youngest isn't 2, so not sure if you would choose that option or not) and we use them in Uber all the time. Take seconds to unfold and pop in place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter