Can we take the luggage on the bus from Shinjuku to Disneyland ?

garytam

Mouseketeer
We will be staying in Shinjuku for couple days then 3 days in Disneyland Celebration Hotel.
If we take the Express Bus from Shinjuku, does it allow luggages ?

Or what is the best way to transfer from a Shinjuku hotel to Disneyland.

Thanks

All the buses that I have taken to the parks have a compartment underneath for luggage and strollers. I think you will have to transfer at Disneysea to the Celebration Hotel bus because there as far as I know, there is no direct bus from the Celebration Hotel to places other than the parks, airports and Maihama station.

Also check the times of the bus because most buses to the parks only run in the morning while buses leaving the parks run in the evening.

Thanks for the info, didn't realize they only have bus service in the morning.
That will save us a bundle on getting a taxi.

Plenty of room for luggage on the buses - they put them in the downstairs compartment, just like on the Magical Express at WDW. Be sure to arrive early because you'll need to buy tickets and stand at the correct bus departure "gate". It's Japan, so the buses leave precisely on time!

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere else but does anyone have a link of more j do on the express buses? Basically I didn’t know there were express buses from Shinjuku to Disney.

Thanks.

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere else but does anyone have a link of more j do on the express buses? Basically I didn’t know there were express buses from Shinjuku to Disney.

Thanks.

There's a schedule and more details available from the TDR website here: https://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/tdl/access/bus/shinjuku.html

Just make sure to arrive with enough time to buy your ticket. If you ask, any one of the helpful employees selling tickets will be able to point you and make sure you are waiting for the bus at the correct location. Even if their English isn't perfect, they'll understand "Disney"!

Enjoy your trip!

There's a schedule and more details available from the TDR website here: https://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/tdl/access/bus/shinjuku.html

Just make sure to arrive with enough time to buy your ticket. If you ask, any one of the helpful employees selling tickets will be able to point you and make sure you are waiting for the bus at the correct location. Even if their English isn't perfect, they'll understand "Disney"!

Enjoy your trip!
Omg. I’ve been looking at the Disney site for weeks and never saw this. Thank you so much. I was slightly stressing about getting to TDR from Shinjuku on the train. This seems like a much better option.

Again thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!