"Can we take a selfie with you?" My first trip report!

violinlover5661

Earning My Ears
Greetings fellow Disney lovers! I just got home from a Disney vacation, so most of you can understand that I'm in that lovely "Disney depression" phase. You know, when you keep looking at your pictures, still try to pay for things with your magic band, and ask yourself "what would I be doing in Disney right now?" Well, to ease the pain of coming back to the real world I thought I would write my very first trip report. I'll introduce you to the members of this vacation shortly but first here are the basics. I'm Beth a recent college grad that is obsessed with all things Disney. Here are some of my basic Disney favorites:
Favorite princess: Tiana from Princess and the Frog!
Favorite WDW park: Magic Kingdom but Epcot is only in second place by a hair
Favorite ride: Space Mountain!

We were at the happiest place on earth for 8 full days and stayed at Bay Lake Tower. There was so much magic in the air that I can't wait to get this trip report started. So strap in folks, cause this here's the wildest trip report in the wilderness!

Looking forward to reading your TR as we're staying at BLT next month! :-) Oh, and here are my favorites:

Favorite princess: is Merida
Favorite WDW park: I love all of them except HS
Favorite ride: Tower of Terror all the way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter