• Controversial Topics on DISboards.com. Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

Can we still buy AKV or is it too late?

douglas4315

Earning My Ears
Can we still buy into AKV as current memebers or has that passed us already? In addition does anyone know what the minimum is and what the price per point is?

We want to get the another contract for about 50-75 points and do it the most cost effective way possible of course. Thanks

Can we still buy into AKV as current memebers or has that passed us already? In addition does anyone know what the minimum is and what the price per point is?

We want to get the another contract for about 50-75 points and do it the most cost effective way possible of course. Thanks
Several people have reported that the incentive pricing for existing members has been extended past it's original Feb 28th deadline. The incentives only apply if you are purchasing 100 points or more. You can choose between a set of developers points that expire in 7 months or an $8/pt discount.

If you are purchasing between 25 and 99 points, the price is $101. There is a $3/pt price increase coming on Monday (March 5th) but I think that applies only to nonmembers. I think for members, the price doesn't go up until June, but you should check with your guide on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter