Can we set up a small tent on our CABIN site????

WelcomeHome

Mouseketeer
Hi! I'm thrilled because we just booked a Cabin at Fort Wilderness for Dec 30 and 31, 2018!

My wife and I are in our sixties now and we haven't camped since my Daughter was young BUT I have a 4 year old Grand Daughter now and she would like to try camping!!!! Since were flying to Orlando (from New York) to celebrate New Year's Eve 2018 with my Daughter, Her Husband & My Grand Daughter, I though the Fort Wilderness Cabin would be a perfect way to celebrate New Year's Eve AND go camping at the same time.

Since I know a bunch of "traditionalist" don't consider it real camping if your staying in a cabin, I was wondering if I could set up a small tent somewhere on my cabin property so my Grand Daughter and I could sleep outside in the tent????

Does any body have any experience or information about this????

Bet wishes,
David

I don't know the official answer. I have seen a small tent on a cabin deck before.

Hi! I'm thrilled because we just booked a Cabin at Fort Wilderness for Dec 30 and 31, 2018!

Since I know a bunch of "traditionalist" don't consider it real camping if your staying in a cabin, I was wondering if I could set up a small tent somewhere on my cabin property so my Grand Daughter and I could sleep outside in the tent????
David,

Welcome to the camping forum. I'm not sure about a tent on a cabin site. I'm sure someone will let you know soon. But as for being a traditionalist, if you are at the Fort, you're a "camper" at one of the best places you could ever camp. Lots of campgrounds have cabins now. If you're enjoying the atmosphere and the activities, you're one of us.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter