Can we please do one character meal?! A January '19 PTR! *TR Link Posted 2/12*

I bought our park hopper tickets today...not sure how the new ticket change is going to be ..so better safe than sorry.
The best part is I have been buying gift cards at Target for the last 6 months...and combined them to buy our passes and still have 700.00 left for food and extras....I also purchased the photo pass. So excited..

Good plan buying your tickets ahead of the increase! We did the same thing for our very far away trip next year.

Your AK day sounds awesome! Good luck with your FPs, I hope you get FOP without a problem.

I’m going to go back and read about your dates a little better so we can maybe meet up. I am also debating about RoL, I think my sister would love it but I don’t know if we will do it again. I think it will be a last minute decision.

I think we may do the DAH again on 1/28/19, still undecided.

I can't wait to see if our plans line up!

OoOo I hope you get to do DAH again! I would have loved to do it but it doesn't really align with our schedule plus not sure if we want to spend the extra money for it.

Smart to buy your tickets now! I'm thinking we might do that this weekend for our potential summer 2019 trip.

I love the tree awakenings. :lovestruc

Better to be safe than sorry!

The tree awakenings are so awesome! The projections are so clear!

Good idea to buy your tickets now! I still find the dated prices a little crazy but maybe they'll help with crowds. :confused3

Honestly, I think trying to catch the tree awakenings is a better plan than going for Rivers of Light. I definitely agree with you there on not going after a dining package to see it and just going with whatever your boyfriend wants to do.

Just taking a quick peak and it, it seems very annoying. But we'll see!

I much prefer the tree awakenings over RoL! And less stressful trying to see them!

Good call on buying the tickets before the change. What a headache that is going to make planning when it changes!! We still have a set of tickets we've been holding on to, but I don't know how upgrades are going to worth either with this new pricing structure.

It really does look like it's going to be a headache! I'm glad I'm getting one more trip in without having to worry about it haha

We just had Voodoo Donuts a few days ago when we were at Universal. I highly recommend the Memphis Dust! It's a fritter with everything on top (caramel, choc chips, toffee, maybe)? The grape was super sour and the mango one was really tart as well. The Voodoo doll donut was really good (it has a raspberry filling inside).

Wow the memphis dust sounds so yummy! Definitely adding it to my list!

I bought our park hopper tickets today...not sure how the new ticket change is going to be ..so better safe than sorry.
The best part is I have been buying gift cards at Target for the last 6 months...and combined them to buy our passes and still have 700.00 left for food and extras....I also purchased the photo pass. So excited..

Yes that's exactly my thinking! Wow that's awesome!

Good plan buying your tickets ahead of the increase! We did the same thing for our very far away trip next year.

Good idea! At least you won't have to worry about it!

Your AK day sounds awesome! Good luck with your FPs, I hope you get FOP without a problem.

Thank you! I am hoping it's far enough into the trip that we can get FoP!

Today marks 99 days until our trip which means we can do the double digit dance!!! :dance3:

I mentioned to DBF the other day how we were nearing the 100 day mark and he responded "that's still so far!" :rotfl:but for us planners when the countdown starts WAY before that, I think it seems like nothing!

January 31- Hollywood Studios

We both have a love for this park and are super excited for Toy Story Land! I'm hoping to get FPs for Slinky Dog and then RNRC and ToT. I definitely want to get there for rope drop so we can ride Alien Swirling Saucers and TSMM via standby! I would love to get to meet Jessie & Woody but I have heard their lines get long and I don't know if DBF would want to wait. Hopefully I can convince him :)

We have lunch at Hollywood & Vine at 1:00pm with the dining package. He definitely wants to see MuppetVision and maybe we will ride Star Tours. I was also thinking we could see the Indiana Jones show.

Vampirina starts meeting next week so I REALLY want to meet her! I also heard Mike & Sully are going to be coming back to DHS and I'd like to meet them too!

I'd like to get back to Toy Story Land when the sun goes down to see it all lit up and maybe get another ride on TSMM if the line isn't too long.

Fantasmic is at 8, which is also when the park closes. The Star Wars fireworks are at 8:30 so maybe we will see them in passing on the way out as I don't think DBF would be interested in sticking around for the whole thing.

went ahead and purchased our park tickets before the new date pricing takes effect. Having park tickets make it so much more real! 46 days until FP+ day and 106 until we leave!

:dogdance::dogdance:

Buying tickets before the change was a good idea.

Chip & Dale are high on the priority list!

Same for me, their dinosaur outfits are so cute! I think it's a long term thing, them plus Scrooge and Launchpad, at least according to what I've read from Kenny the Pirate. They are all on our to meet list!!

I mentioned to DBF the other day how we were nearing the 100 day mark and he responded "that's still so far!" :rotfl:but for us planners when the countdown starts WAY before that, I think it seems like nothing!

100 days is basically tomorrow in terms of Disney planning :rotfl::rotfl:

I'm hoping to get FPs for Slinky Dog and then RNRC and ToT. I definitely want to get there for rope drop so we can ride Alien Swirling Saucers and TSMM via standby!

We're hoping for something similar, but our plan is probably not going to work b/c it's for NYE. I am still working on that day though

I would love to get to meet Jessie & Woody but I have heard their lines get long

I"ve always wanted to meet them too, but when it was Buzz and Woody meeting their line was never short enough for me to wait. I'm hoping if I catch them earlier it will be manageable. But since it's Jessie now, I'm not sure how fast the line will grow

Vampirina starts meeting next week so I REALLY want to meet her!

She's so cute, and even though I know nothing about her, I want to meet her too!!

Love the double digit dance:dogdance: I start to get nervous below a 100 because I need to put planning in overdrive, haha!

I think you will really love TSL, here’s to hoping you get a SDD FP :flower:

I hope your TSL plan works out! It sounds like a good one, so long as you can get that Slinky Dog FP. That is all DD is asking to ride...I'm not even sure how she knows about it!! lol

That is all DD is asking to ride...I'm not even sure how she knows about it!! lol

Evie keeps asking about going on Alien Swirling Saucers, and I'm like, "Where did you even hear about that ride?!":rotfl2::rotfl:

And when we went to DLP last month, Landon was sooooo bummed the new Slinky Dog Dash wasn't at that park. He tells me all the time we need to go to the Florida Disney next time. It has to be the FL Disney one.:laughing:

Your plans for DHS sound so fun! I really hope you can grab a Slinky Dog FP and ride the other attractions via standby. It looks like a great addition to the park, and I think it's awesome that SDD is one of those rides where you get two experiences, depending on whether or not you ride it during the day or at night. Those are some of my favorites!

Mike and Sully are coming back?! That's awesome. And Vampirina would make for an adorable photo opportunity.

:dogdance::dogdance:

Buying tickets before the change was a good idea.

Same for me, their dinosaur outfits are so cute! I think it's a long term thing, them plus Scrooge and Launchpad, at least according to what I've read from Kenny the Pirate. They are all on our to meet list!!

100 days is basically tomorrow in terms of Disney planning :rotfl::rotfl:

We're hoping for something similar, but our plan is probably not going to work b/c it's for NYE. I am still working on that day though

I"ve always wanted to meet them too, but when it was Buzz and Woody meeting their line was never short enough for me to wait. I'm hoping if I catch them earlier it will be manageable. But since it's Jessie now, I'm not sure how fast the line will grow

She's so cute, and even though I know nothing about her, I want to meet her too!!

My credit card wasn't happy about it but I sure am! hahaha

I'm glad to hear those characters will be sticking around!

:rotfl:Seriously this trip is around the corner!

Ahh I hope you are able to get the FPs you want!

I've heard the line for Woody and Jessie can get pretty long..but I'm hoping DBF will be ok waiting anyway!

I am not ashamed to say I love watching Vampirina, she's so dang cute!!

Silly DBF, there is nothing better than the double digit dance!
:stitch::simba::hmghost::figment::ccat::maleficen:tigger::sulley::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald:

You get it!! Thanks for celebrating with me!! :goodvibes

Ha! Right!?! Double Digits is ALWAYS exciting!

Yes!! That just means it's closer to FP+ day!!

Love the double digit dance:dogdance: I start to get nervous below a 100 because I need to put planning in overdrive, haha!

I think you will really love TSL, here’s to hoping you get a SDD FP :flower:

I had the same panic wash over me! I haven't looked at my preliminary plans in a while so I NEED to start checking them over and get my FP choices ready!

I'm so excited for TSL! I really hope I don't have any issues with SDD!

I hope your TSL plan works out! It sounds like a good one, so long as you can get that Slinky Dog FP. That is all DD is asking to ride...I'm not even sure how she knows about it!! lol
Evie keeps asking about going on Alien Swirling Saucers, and I'm like, "Where did you even hear about that ride?!":rotfl2::rotfl:

And when we went to DLP last month, Landon was sooooo bummed the new Slinky Dog Dash wasn't at that park. He tells me all the time we need to go to the Florida Disney next time. It has to be the FL Disney one.:laughing:

That is so funny that both your kids already know about the new rides!! :rotfl2: They are all Disney planners in the making!

Your plans for DHS sound so fun! I really hope you can grab a Slinky Dog FP and ride the other attractions via standby. It looks like a great addition to the park, and I think it's awesome that SDD is one of those rides where you get two experiences, depending on whether or not you ride it during the day or at night. Those are some of my favorites!

Mike and Sully are coming back?! That's awesome. And Vampirina would make for an adorable photo opportunity.

I am really excited for Toy Story Land and Slinky Dog Dash! I'm really hyping it up for myself but I don't think it will disappoint!

YES! Apparently they will be moving into the Walt Disney Presents meet and greet area where Starlord and Groot recently were! I'm surprised they aren't doing Wreck It Ralph since the new movie will be coming out, but I do love Mike & Sulley so no complaints here!

I went ahead and purchased our park tickets before the new date pricing takes effect. Having park tickets make it so much more real! 46 days until FP+ day and 106 until we leave!
Good idea! And yes, it's so much more real now!

I will need to make time for a Night Blossom in Pandora at some point too!
I say I'm going to get one of these every trip and have yet to do so. :sad2:

Today marks 99 days until our trip which means we can do the double digit dance!!! :dance3:
Woohoo!

I'm with you! For us planners, double digits is significant :laughing::laughing:

Good idea! And yes, it's so much more real now!

I say I'm going to get one of these every trip and have yet to do so. :sad2:

Woohoo!

I'm with you! For us planners, double digits is significant :laughing::laughing:

You need to try a night blossom! They are super sweet but so tasty!

Double digits means we are in the home stretch and very close to FP day! It's reason enough to celebrate! :rotfl2:

Last weekend DBF & I were at the mall and I asked if we could stop in the Disney Store. Imagine my surprise when HE was the one who walked out with a purchase! We saw this shirt and knew it would be perfect for him- he loves a Goofy Movie! And I'm imagining the weather will be a little mild so he should be able to wear it when we're down there!

February 1 - Magic Kingdom

The ultimate sacrifice I am making this trip is scheduling only one day at MK :( And on our last full day nonetheless! Space Mountain is one of his faves (we rode it so many times on our last trip!) and he has never been on SDMT, so those will definitely be 2 of our FP choices. I warned him that SDMT may be a tight fit for him but he thinks it won't be anything he's not used to! We have a BOG ADR for 12:55pm. We will definitely be staying for Happily Ever After! Other must dos: Splash (though I'm counting on it being down for refurb like it usually is in January), BTMRR, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Under the Sea, Philharmagic, People Mover, Buzz Lightyear, Monsters Inc Laugh Floor, and Carousel of Progress. We will probably skip Festival of Fantasy. Snack wise, a dole whip will be a must!

I love that Goofy movie shirt!!!!! So perfect!

Only one day at MK would be SO hard for me!! When I plan our trips, I'm always trying to squeeze in MK time for all parts of the day, so I get a chance to visit in the a.m., afternoon, and as many nights as possible LOL

I like what you have planned for the day. Sounds perfect.

Sounds like a good MK plan. I do enjoy BoG lunch, we will miss it this January.

Hopefully you will get a couple rides on Space for your DBF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter