Can we hold a FP+ and DAS return ride for the same ride at the same time?

DisneyWishes14

DIS Veteran
My DS10 has had the DAS (and GAC) for years, but I've never come across this scenario. He has fallen in love with Space Mountain and I know will want to ride twice on our upcoming trip. He has a FP+, but, can I also get him a DAS return time either before he rides with FP+ or as we first enter the que with FP+ (to try to shorten his wait for his second ride a little)? Or does he need to ride with FP+ and then, once that FP+ is gone, we can go around to the front and get a DAS return time and come back later? I'm not trying to cheat the system, I just don't know how it works in this scenario. Thank you for any information you have!

Yes, you can. Use the FP first: you can come back and use the DAS at any time after the date given for return. We frequently go to TSMM with FPs and get a return time on DD's DAS before going on. This means we can return and ride a little later: the shortest return we had was about 15 minutes!

We're going to do this next time we do FoP. The only reason why we didn't do it this last trip was because the ride was experiencing problems and even in the FP queue we waited nearly an hour to get onto the actual ride!

Yes, you can have both. Depending on the timing, he may have little to no wait after the FP+ ride before getting back in line for the DAS ride.

Enjoy your vacation!

As others have siad yes, I do this a lot at space as I really like this ride. have fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter