• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Can we drive it and survive?

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
Just dreaming of getting back down to WDW maybe this winter or next summer but looks like we would definitely have to drive to swing staying on-site(spoiled by great time last summer) but boy, I remember the area through Chattanooga...always seemed to be raining....stressful through mts. etc., anyone one gone down from Chicago area and avoided this route? We have 2 kids and tv/vcr gizmo...but that's no guarantee for getting along;) Also...TRUTHFULLY tell me how long the drive is and how nasty the retutn is when exhausted from doing the parks, not to mention the emotional let-down of the trip ending. I appreciate any help, thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter