Can walmart deliver food to our hotel?

alm1211

Earning My Ears
So I've heard about Garden Grocer delivering but I'm wondering if I can ship snacks and water by ordering from Walmart online? We will be staying at the Grand Floridian. Anyone ever do this? Thanks!!

So I've heard about Garden Grocer delivering but I'm wondering if I can ship snacks and water by ordering from Walmart online? We will be staying at the Grand Floridian. Anyone ever do this? Thanks!!

I hope so as Ive just ordered $80 of stuff to be delivered to Wilderness lodge :)

Yep. We used Walmart.com last week. Everything was already in our room when we arrived :)

No I didn't. The resort just placed the boxes unopened in our room on the table. If anything would have needed refrigeration, I'm afraid it would have spoiled bc my items were delivered two days before our arrival.

Another option (that might cost a bit more) is wegoshop. They will shop wherever you want, and you pay the cost of the items, plus a delivery fee and tip. They might be a better choice if you want stuff from more than one place, or if you want some perishables--you can work out the exact delivery time with them. We had great service from them, and I liked being able to order the exact items I wanted--I "shopped" in my local Super Wal-Mart, and listed brands, sizes, etc.

This is perfect timing! So, I just use my hotel's address (staying at Old Key West) as the shipping? I was about to put a box together but this might be a better alternative? I arrive 12/4.

Just a quick update from WL. Walmart were great and the Desk team at WL held my order for 4 days as Walmart delivered early. I also ordered from Amazon who were also good.

Cheers

J

I'm going to do this also. How do I address the package so that there are no problems when it arrives at the Resort?

I'm staying at BLT.

Dznygurl - went to walmart.com and entered the zip for disneyworld. They say grocery pick up (delivery) not available. ???

We have used walmart.com for the past three years. We pick up the box at the front desk when we check in

Dznygurl - went to walmart.com and entered the zip for disneyworld. They say grocery pick up (delivery) not available. ???

This thread is 5 years old - policies may have changed.

And, in fact, WDW policy for "package" delivery has changed within the past year - they charge $5 per package delivered to the resort front desk. Grocery delivery services deliver through Bell Services and do not incur this charge, so be careful of the store/service.

Enjoy your vacation!

Has anyone looked into this lately? I was thinking about Amazon or walmart.com. We are staying at the Dolphin, Ill have to check if they have package delivery fee.

Has anyone looked into this lately? I was thinking about Amazon or walmart.com. We are staying at the Dolphin, Ill have to check if they have package delivery fee.
check for sure about the delivery fee and remember the fee is per box not per order. if your order has 3 boxes it will have 3 fees not 1 fee

check for sure about the delivery fee and remember the fee is per box not per order. if your order has 3 boxes it will have 3 fees not 1 fee
I just called and the Dolphin said they base the fee on how much the pack weights. For example: a 5lb package is $8.

I just called and the Dolphin said they base the fee on how much the pack weights. For example: a 5lb package is $8.
sounds better than what I have heard from friends at Disney resorts who charged so much per box not per order. one ended up paying $20.00 as her order came in 4 separate boxes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter