Can this price be right???

dylansdad

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Was toying with the idea of going to HRH over easter (4/18 - 4/25) So I called today to see if they had any ent rate discounts for that time. I was quoted $218 incl tax per night for pool view which includes US/IOA passes for me and my wife for the entire stay. Called back and this was confirmed by another person. We would only have to get a pass for 4yo Dylan. Anybody have any thoughts on this? Whats it like over easter? We wre just there in NOV and it was empty but I figure it will be less crowded ( more managable) than WDW with the FOTL perk. It certainly will be le$$ expensive. Now only if we can find decent price for air. Thanks for any thoughts. SAMMY :-)

Hi, Sammy:

Who quoted you this rate? And was it per person?

Easter is a pretty busy time of year and usually very expensive, also!

Robin, dialed the HRH # directly and 2 different people in reservations gave it to me. It was per room/ night not per person, but will triple check. Thanks for the reply.

Sammy;
As for airfare, have you checked with AirTran out of Newark? They're usually pretty reasonable all the time, holidays included.

Robin, I called the loews # and 1-800 be a star and they had no ent rates. So I called the HRH (glad I held the ressie for 24hrs) gave them my confirm # and they did verify that it was per room and yes it included 2 adult passes for the week. I booked it!! I will anxiously await the confirmation in the mail.

ksdave, I checked philly, bwi and AC. Newark is a little far, but thanks anyway.

I checked the Hard Rock website and found this offer for the dates I'm going in April. It offers two 5 day bonus passes with the room. It really is an awesome package deal!

Good for you, dylansdad!

Robin - where on the web site did you find it? I looked and didn't see it - maybe I'm on the wrong site - thanks -

bjakmom:

I actually had to check availability to find the special.Go to reservations, plug in your dates and see if the Rate Description says 2 Tix or Adult Passes.

Thanks Robin! I thought I should have seen it before I got to the availability board - so I assumed I was in the wrong place or missing something.:smooth:

FYi, this deal is also available for even less $ staying at the RPR.

We booked at $178/n for April12 thru 19th. The price includes all taxes and two adult park hoppers for youir lenght of stay. Just ask the resi person for the promotional deal. We have two families on this same promotion, one resv was just made this past weekend so I know it is available.

I just booked this promo for $188 a night in Aug. at RPR Includes 2 - 7 day adult passes - Just bought Max's 5 day bonus pass online for $89 & we're all set... The ressie agent I had was SPECTACULAR - He sifted thru multiple rates & ticket options to get us the best deal. I could here him punching his calculator keys in the background. Never had help like that from a WDW ressie CM. Made this soooo much easier for a newbie like me - I was preparing for the usual multi-round phone calls, playing catch the rate, but no need to.

Hi,Misty:

You can check the www.loewshotels.com site and look up availability for your dates. Check the rate description and if it says 2 tix, Adult passes or Bonus Passes, your rate includes the tickets.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Robinrs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter