• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can this be done?

momof2disprincesses

I love my INCREDIBLE family!!!
We want to make use of the free dining plan in late Aug. We want to stay at Pop Century for 5 nights and the Beach Club for 2 nights.

Can we use the free dining for all 7 nights and how would you book this with free dining?

Sorry, but the DDP doesn't cover split stays - you can book 2 reservations though, but there's a minimum of 3 nights, so your 2 night stay doesn't qualify.

However, your credits from your POP stay will not expire until midnight of your check out day, which is your first day at BC. You could spread your credits out.

The only other option is to change it to 4 at POP & 3 at BC, but you'll have to buy at least a one day ticket for each person for BOTH reservations.

I agree with Angel. We like to split our stay too-just look at my signature-but we don't when we use the dining plan. If we had to buy 2 separate 1 day base tickets, each (about $60+ each person) the free dining wouldn't really be so free anymore.

For us, 2 adults X $67 + 1 kid $55 = $189 (1 day base tix eaach) x 2 (to split the stay) would be $378. Figure 6 nights (min x 3) Dining Plan $80 x 6 = $480. Would only save us $100. Your numbers will probaly be different, but like Angel says, you can use the credits until midnight of the check out day so you'ld only be on your own for one full day, and the balance of your last day. You'll have to figure out if it's worth it.

Dizneydaz said:
For us, 2 adults X $67 + 1 kid $55 = $189 (1 day base tix eaach) x 2 (to split the stay) would be $378. Figure 6 nights (min x 3) Dining Plan $80 x 6 = $480. Would only save us $100.

True. But if you add up what the food would cost, it's actually more savings than $100. We had to make that decision last year because we had APs & a 13 night stay. Added up the cost of 6 tickets & the AP discount we lost, and it still ended up being a lot of free food. :) We would have spent close to that on food anyway, and not done any TS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter