Can they combine two reservations into one?

huskerfanatic7

Mouseketeer
they currently have an AP rate for the first 4 nights but not the 5th at sapphire falls. So could they combine two reservations if one has an AP rate and the 2nd is just a seasonal rate for the last night? I really don't want to move rooms if I don't have too. Thanks!

I had a similar situation where I used credit card points to book a free night before our reservation started. I called the hotel to link the two reservations and requested to stay in the same room. They said they would make a note and it would be based on availability. When we checked in, we were assigned to the same room for the whole stay, but we had to go back to the lobby for new room keys after the first reservation ended.

That is how it worked for me when I added nights to a already booked reservation.
My second ressie was not an issue to allow me to stay in the same room.

There is no such thing as "combining" a reservation. As PP mentions, the best they can do is link them and make a note that you'd like to remain in the same room. We've been in this situation and its not been a problem for us either, but we did have to "check in" for the second reservation as well. Also, make sure you have the same room type booked for each reservation. If you have a standard room for the first half and a garden view for the second half (for example), you'd have to move rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!