Can the spa be used without booking a treatment?

Karebear

DIS Veteran
Hi I am looking into doing a split stay with Aulani and a Waikiki Hotel for next summer. We would be checking out of Aulani in the morning and using the pools until about 2 PM. I am wondering if daughter and I can use the spa to shower, dry our hair etc. before we Uber to the Waikiki Hotel. Is this allowed? If not, is there a place we can shower and get ready as we won’t have a room anymore? Thanks so much!

aulani has the luana lounge for specifically that reason, just request a key to it at the front desk when you check out. its a one time use thing. I believe it closes at 6 pm so if you’re leaving at 2 pm you should be fine.

You are only permitted to use the facilities in the spa if you have a treatment booked. As PP mentioned, they do have the lounge to serve the purpose of what you're looking for, but I will caution that it only allows one time entry for each person and its relatively small. I have read about there being lines for the showers, especially as people start to use it in preparation for their redeye flights home. Just make sure you give yourself enough time.

You are only permitted to use the facilities in the spa if you have a treatment booked. As PP mentioned, they do have the lounge to serve the purpose of what you're looking for, but I will caution that it only allows one time entry for each person and its relatively small. I have read about there being lines for the showers, especially as people start to use it in preparation for their redeye flights home. Just make sure you give yourself enough time.
its super crowded and creates great stress for me (used it twice), but it does the trick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!