Can the Disunplugged Team do a little investigation?

MaryKatesMom

DIS Veteran
I know this is silly but during the last two trips I've noticed that the number of benches in the WS pavillions have gone missing!

My WS touring has always included a couple of beverages and enjoying them on a bench while DH and I take turns with the kid's in kidcot (whoever thought up the masks was a genius). I remember almost every door in Germany and Norway was flanked by two benches but no more!

I did a lot more circling looking for a spot then I ever did. Has anyone else noticed this? Was it deliberate? The German Pavilion has always seemed more crowed then other places. Was congestion a problem?

If they start removing the chairs from Italy we're doomed. The kidcot spot is right there so we can relax and the kids can color.

If they start removing the chairs from Italy we're doomed. The kidcot spot is right there so we can relax and the kids can color.

We usually take a little breather in that area too! I hope they don't remove the chairs. I'll be there in 10 days and will definitely check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter