Can strollers go through no-bag line?

Xalthon

Mouseketeer
As the title asks, if I have just a stroller with no other bags/purses/etc., can I do through the no-bag line at the parks?

I have always taken mine through but make sure there is nothing in the basket underneath or on top of the shade cover because they do check. But if you truly have a stroller but no bags then use the no bag line.

Yes. My son and his wife do this all the time. One of them takes the bag from the stroller and goes through the bag check and the other goes through the no bag line with the stroller. They just find it easier to do it that way rather than all of them going through bag check with the stroller.

I have always taken mine through but make sure there is nothing in the basket underneath or on top of the shade cover because they do check. But if you truly have a stroller but no bags then use the no bag line.
Agreed do not have anything in the bottom basket or the will likely make you go back and join the bag line-we one time had rolled up ponchos in there that we tried to take out and hold up unrolled and they made us go back and join the end of the (now longer) line.

Interesting that you can take strollers through at WDW.

At DL they usually call out “no bags, no wheels” at the No Bag line.

Yes, and DL includes wheelchair into the no wheels.
Gave my wheelchair bag to my husband, so no bags at all on the chair, no bags on me, just a lanyard with ticket and id and a phone in the pocket. And even then I was not allowed, security told me they were not equipped to scan me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!