Can someone tell me how to add a picture with my name?

Click on your name in the upper right side of the page, your profile should open, and there should be an option to change our avatar.

So i actually am trying to figure this out as well - I dont see anything in the drop down section related to or including the word "avatar" or picture or anything - do you have to have a certain number of posts?

@MrsBooch
@lat

Here's a screenshot of my drop down menu. Avatar is towards the bottom.

mIitRcA.jpg

PSA: NEW POSTERS must have at least 10 posts in order to add an Avatar or Signature to their profiles. After your 10th post there is also a time delay before these options will be available (usually about 30-60 mintues)

in the event that a noob like me clicks on this - and then posts (like me) that they also can't change their avatar....

I have over 20 posts and dealt with many time delays and don't have an option for an avatar or signature yet. Help please.

I have over 20 posts and dealt with many time delays and don't have an option for an avatar or signature yet. Help please.

There might also be a time requirement to be a member? It looks like you joined yesterday? I know one of the other forums I am part of requires a member to be a member for 10 days and have 30 posts in order to make a thread in a specific spot.

It shows you joined yesterday. SOme of the functions won't kick in until at least 24 hours have passed.

There might also be a time requirement to be a member? It looks like you joined yesterday? I know one of the other forums I am part of requires a member to be a member for 10 days and have 30 posts in order to make a thread in a specific spot.

It shows you joined yesterday. SOme of the functions won't kick in until at least 24 hours have passed.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter