Can someone please tell me how many credits I will have??

wrldpossibility

DIS Veteran
I KNOW I should know this, but with two packages, people coming and going (hence the two packages), and arrivals and departures, I'm confused about how many credits I will actually have to use. I need to figure it out to make ADRs in a few weeks!

Package #1 (2 kids, 2 adults, plus one under 3...so 4 paying people) for 10 days. We arrive Dec. 10 (in the evening) and leave Dec. 20 (in the morning).

Package #2 (2 adults) for 7 days. They arrive Dec. 13 (in the evening) and leave Dec. 20 (in the morning).

The second package is for the grandparents, and we plan to pool all our credits together. When I know exactly how many I have, I can better decide what to pay OOP for, what meals to share, etc.

Please, someone tell me how many credits we will have! I'm confused by whether we get any credits for our arrival day (maybe arrival day but not departure day?). I think I came up with 46 in each catagory at one point, but then thought I had it wrong. And they say you don't ever use math after college. :rolleyes:

(10 nights x 4 people) = 40
(7 nights x 2 people) = 14

40 +14 = 54 snack , cs and ts credits.

You each get a snk, cs and ts credit per night of your stay.

Duh do I feel really stupid! But I guess I was overthinking it. I didn't realize it was just how many nights...I though it may have to do with arrival/departure. Thanks for clearing it up! :thumbsup2

Just remember the grandparent's credit will not be available until they arrive and check in. Also, you will have two groups, so your credits will be on the two group's cards; not pooled on one card. (Just in case at the end of the trip you are doing different things!)

Thank you for reminding me of this. We plan to stay together all the time, but it's good to remember in case plans change.

haha. I was so confused when I first booked. If it had not been for these boards I would have never figured it out. Heck, I just found out last night that the appitizer that comes with the meals is one per person!! We are never going to eat all that food!! LOL but we are sure gonna try ha ha ha. We should have a thread on here "How much weight did you gain at Disney" :rotfl2: . :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter