Can someone help with trains to and from DLP - Paris and London

Yes, AmEx isn't generally accepted in Europe because they charge a large fee to the shop. Because it isn't commonly used, most shops choose to not accept it. You might be able to use it at some places, but don't count on it. It's an individual shop/restaurant owners choice.

Ok, but my Visa and MasterCard with the chips should be ok?

Ok, but my Visa and MasterCard with the chips should be ok?

do you have a 4 digit pin number for them? In Europe most card readers you insert the card and then enter the 4 digit pin. Some shops may be able to overide the pin and allow you to sign but these are not the norm.

do you have a 4 digit pin number for them? In Europe most card readers you insert the card and then enter the 4 digit pin. Some shops may be able to overide the pin and allow you to sign but these are not the norm.

It has been the norm in my experience that they can override - in France, Switzerland, and England (mainly London).

Yes for my mastercard, I do because it is also my debit card

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter