Can someone help? I don't know how to contact anyone - can't change avatar or attach pic

Farro

Argh.
I seemed to have lost the ability to change my avatar and I'm trying to post a picture of my cat and there is no option to add attachment. Where did it go?

thanks!

Those functions are restricted on your account due to the the infraction points that were issued. They will be reactivated when those warning periods expire.

I'm new to the forum and would like to change my avatar. Is there a trial period before I can do that? Please advise. Thank you!

I'm new to the forum and would like to change my avatar. Is there a trial period before I can do that? Please advise. Thank you!
In order for the extra options to be available to you (PMs, avatar), you have to be registered here on DISboards for 24 hours and have a minimum of 10 posts. Once you've reached those milestones, it can take 30-60 minutes for the forum to recognize it and open the options.

In order for the extra options to be available to you (PMs, avatar), you have to be registered here on DISboards for 24 hours and have a minimum of 10 posts. Once you've reached those milestones, it can take 30-60 minutes for the forum to recognize it and open the options.
Thank you for the feedback. I guess I need to start getting busy posting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!