Can my husband crash our room for one night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like they will already be in Florida based on what OP mentioned. Disney permits you to have guests visit you at the hotel, they just are not supposed to use the pools there. I guess I would be curious about what Disney defines as a guest. If he truly is only going to be there for 6 hours, would he have to be added to the reservation? I mean, if we were there with say my parents and my parents came from another hotel (even off property) to join us for a meal or even babysit my children in the room while my husband were out really late for a date night----I wouldn't deem that as breaking the rules. Maybe I am completely off base. I would feel differently if the OP said that he was going to be there for a day or two.
Yep. this is nothing for the OP to worry about. I know for a fact..that during kids team trips..even though they all have an assigned room..they move about and stay with one another in different rooms..happens all the time. We went with our sons basketball team..goodness many many in a room some night...it is what it is.
It would be entirely different if the husband stayed the whole trip..that would an issue.
As for POR....Alligator Bayou is our 2nd favorite. Place in the mods next to POFQ. When we dont stay at a value...its always one of those 2.

Last edited:
You must list anyone that stays overnight (including infants and children), this is a federal law, as the fire Marshall must be able to know how many people to account for in an emergency.
As a parent with kids there during the team travels...there is alot of kids in rooms some nights..just the way it is. Slumber party's...etc..
Ill also add that as a Professional firefighter..we goto hotels all the time for fire alarms...etc. No one knows who is where...or folks meeting people and taking them back to the room....one can be assigned to a room but be out somewhere any time of the night. There is no accountability to speak of..we just check each room if there is actually smoke..If 10 people leave that room..we dont care, we just go to the next.. Same with the university...Only 4 kids to each room there at the dorm but at anytime during the night..there can be a whole lot more...lol all that matters is the rooms are emptied. Until we give all clear.
There is no fire marshal on scene...just the engine company. Thats the same for any dept.
After the fireworks..at DL all fantasyland ride are closed until the The Dept gives all clear to re open those rides..Folks say "fire marshall" but its just an engine company making sure no debris are smoldering.

Last edited:
Well I'm a rule follower by nature but in this case I would say just let the DH sleep in the room without going through the front desk. If the guy is willing to possibly sleep on the floor then let him. It's only a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!