Can I view ADRs made online?

mamateacher

Mouseketeer
So I made online ADRs....does anyone know if I can view them again? I can't seem to find the right link on the Disney website.

Thanks again for your help!

Thank you for your quick response. I clicked on the orange suitcase and signed in, but I cannot see anything that says "Dining Reservations." Am I missing something? I know I made the reservations because I recv'd a confirmation email, but I want to check them online. Help again! Sorry!

:rolleyes:

Thank you for your quick response. I clicked on the orange suitcase and signed in, but I cannot see anything that says "Dining Reservations." Am I missing something? I know I made the reservations because I recv'd a confirmation email, but I want to check them online. Help again! Sorry!

:rolleyes:

Once you are signed in, hold your mouse over the orange suitcase again. The very last thing on the drop down menu says "dining reservations" Click on that. You will be prompted to enter your ADR confirmation number and the phone number you used when you booked the ressie. Then click "Retrieve Dining" and the system will retrieve your ressie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter