Can I use two different iPads to make fast passes

thinkerbell

DIS Veteran
If I log two iPads in on my MDE account, can I make fast passes on both. Like I would make fast passes for Tuesday on one iPad and Wednesday on the other. Would that work or would it mess stuff up?

Well... I am at work, not actually on the clock until 7:20, but I would like to get all fastpasses for our trip done in that 20 minutes. I just wanted to make sure I wouldn’t mess anything up by being logged in on two devices. My daughter and I did it at the same time last year but she was logged into her account and I was logged into my account. She isn’t going with us this year.

My dh and I do this each year and we have one account. He gets on the laptop and I use something else and we both have our list of FPS to go after.

Yup, I always do this too - well, actually, I'm logged in on the computer, my iPad, and my phone. Why? Because the seconds that it takes the website to think/search/load/whatever are precious in the attempt to secure the most-desired FPs, so as one device loads I can get a different search going on another device, etc.... - No idea whether it's actually worth it or not, but it makes it FEEL like I'm being more efficient, LOL!!

The only problem I could possibly see would be if two different people on two different devices, logged into the same MDE account, were both trying to book FPs at the exact same time. In that case you could step on each other's toes as one request would get in before the other thus change what could be done for the 2nd request. But otherwise there should be no problem at all.

We have done this frequently.
It has been helpful on those days when MDE is acting up and keeps freezing.
We use 2 different computers and sometimes uisng different browsers as well.
Just make sure that you are trying to get different ADRs or FPs for different times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter