Can I use Disney dining plan for fantasmic package?

Nicnicnic.nic

Mouseketeer
Just booked with the new dining plan deal. Can I use a table service credit for the fantasmic package?

According to my training for the dining plan, yes you can use your meal credits for the fantasmic package. I believe you have to book your dining reservation under the package. You can't just book a regular dining reservation and show up to the restaurant saying you want the fantasmic seating stickers.

Aren't the Fantasmic Packages more than one course? I would think it would be more than one table service credit.

Last edited:
In the past DDP did include some of the dining packages for 1 credit.

When you go to the booking page it should say how many credits are needed.

They are usually pretty clear about needing 2 credits.

If you are using the dining plan, can you get an alcoholic drink? Since the package description specifies a non-alcoholic beverage, I am curious. Otherwise I will book it for a day not on the plan.

If you are using the dining plan, can you get an alcoholic drink? Since the package description specifies a non-alcoholic beverage, I am curious. Otherwise I will book it for a day not on the plan.
You get an alcoholic beverage with the meals, both quick service and sit down. The non-alcoholic part is about snacks.

You get an alcoholic beverage with the meals, both quick service and sit down. The non-alcoholic part is about snacks.
Sorry, that was in reference to the Fantasmic package specifically. I did finally dig up a response from the Disney Moms panel and the answer was no. Even if using a dining plan credit for the package, it is only a non-alcoholic drink. She said you are, of course, welcome to pay separately for an alcoholic drink.

Last edited:
Sorry, that was in reference to the Fantasmic package specifically. I did finally dig up a response from the Disney Moms panel and the answer was no. Even if using a dining plan credit for the package, it is only a non-alcoholic drink. She said you are, of course, welcome to pay separately for an alcoholic drink.
Curious to see if anyone has recently used a dining credit for the package, which included an alcoholic drink. We are considering the package for our May trip. Makes no sense why you wouldn't receive one, when the dining plan clearly states you do when using your credits, both TS and QS.

I wouldn't trust the Disney Moms panel for anything..

Curious if anyone has experience with this yet.

Curious to see if anyone has recently used a dining credit for the package, which included an alcoholic drink. We are considering the package for our May trip. Makes no sense why you wouldn't receive one, when the dining plan clearly states you do when using your credits, both TS and QS.
Yeah, that is why I was curious. Until someone can actually give first hand feedback I will act as if answer is no. My 60 day mark is tomorrow, so I will use my dining plan credit on Hollywood and vine Sat night and cash for F! meal at 50s PTC on Sunday. I was just hoping to get it answers before it was time to book ADR’s.

I wouldn't trust the Disney Moms panel for anything..

Curious if anyone has experience with this yet.
Yeah, that is why I was curious. Until someone can actually give first hand feedback I will act as if answer is no. My 60 day mark is tomorrow, so I will use my dining plan credit on Hollywood and vine Sat night and cash for F! meal at 50s PTC on Sunday. I was just hoping to get it answers before it was time to book ADR’s.
Sorry, I see what you are saying now. Can you book both and cancel one later after you find out?

Sorry, I see what you are saying now. Can you book both and cancel one later after you find out?
It’s OK, my friend wants to go to both of those restaurants anyway. And the package at 50s PTC is cheaper to pay for out-of-pocket. I just wish they would book package meals until 6 pm or soon nights when F! is at 9. 4:40 was the latest I could get for 5/5. But I will keep checking for something a little later.!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter