Can I use a Pampers box to ship something UPS?

I'm not sure why it wouldn't be. I actually order Pampers from Amazon and they just ship the Pampers box as is without any outside box. I would think you could put other stuff in a Pampers box and ship it as well .

I don't think it would be a problem for UPS or Fedex but I believe the Postal Service wants the boxes to not having anything on it. If the box I'm going to use already has writing on it, like a Pampers box, I usually wrap in brown packaging paper before shipping just to be on the safe side.

yup its ok, the place I work at ships stuff and we use any boxes we can find around the company when we run out of actual UPS boxes. No problems yet.

Yes, a diaper box is okay for shipping UPS, although they don't seem sturdy enough to me.

FYI - The postal service doesn't care if boxes have writing on them - ever seen all the writing on a priority mail box? They do prohibit shipping in boxes which have been originally used for alcohol (which have names of alcoholic beverages on the box).

you can ship in a Pampers box through the USPS but I wouldnt recommend this type of box for anything fragile unless it is very small and you use a lot of packaging.

I see a lot of flimsy packages with "fragile" or something similar on them, and while everyone does their best to handle with care, most customers forget that a large percentage of packages (sent through any service) are sorted by automated equipment and may end up underneath other packages.

If you do use the Pampers box, clearly PRINT the return and ship to addresses on a plain piece of paper and tape to the box with packing tape. Some slick surfaces will not hold marker writing well if the package is being handled by hand.

FYI, anytime you ship anything through any service, its a good idea to put a second address label inside the box. If your label or writing is damaged or becomes illegible, designated employees will open the box to see if anything can identify the shipper/addressee.

ncneighbor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter