Can I take cabin bag in Tangaroa Terrace?

kanickie

Mouseketeer
I get dropped off late to DL hotel before transferring by Uber to my hotel in Garden grove.

I was thinking about grabbing a quick dinner at Tangaroa Terrace. I don’t think it would be worthwhile paying for a locker as I’m only planning to be there 2-3 hours max.

Do you think they would mind if I bring my cabin sized luggage bag with me onto the Terrace?

I don’t think they would mind. It’s a space with a lot of people in and out, and it’s at a hotel. Doesn’t seem weird to me at all. Now, a whole family’s worth of checked luggage could be a problem just because it’s not a huge space. But those cabin sized pieces are pretty easy.

Thanks! Yes it will just be me and a little cabin bag! Looking forward to exploring the hotel and trader Sams :)

No problem at all. People are traveling so you see bags in any of the establishments either on or off property.

Have a great trip!

We took our carry-on's all over DTD last year. We took a lyft from there to the airport. Noone said a word, even in the store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter