Can I see your Photopass pictures?

wdwobsessed

Work hard, Play hard. :)
If anyone would be willing to share some of thier photopass pictures that would be great!

I am really considering getting it for my upcoming June trip and would love to see it "in action".

Thanks!

WDWO

Here's a bunch of ours. Let me just say my son has autism, and getting him to look directly at the camera and smile can be a feat. The photographers did great. The ones where he's not looking at the camera in this set are my favorites because he's not staring off into space but at characters. In the pic with Woody you can just see that he's thinking to himself "WOW that's a big head" LOL

These with Minnie are the best. One of our favorite moments of the trip. We had just met Minnie and were waiting for the next character. The kid before us was still with Mickey so Minnie was just standing there. She came over to my son, held out her hands and he took them. They danced for like 5 minutes. It was the cutest thing.

and oh yeah.......we often dress our son in tie dye when in theme parks. Makes him easier to spot or identify to CMs. "Boy in blue shorts/blue shirt" is hard to spot. Boy in tie dye...easier. :)

aa1.jpg

aa1a.jpg

aa2.jpg

aa3.jpg

aa4.jpg

aa5.jpg

aa6.jpg

aa7.jpg

aa8.jpg

aa9.jpg

aa10.jpg

aa11.jpg

Awww...thank you so much for sharing. They are precious!!! I love the one where your son is looking up at pluto! I think that is my favorite!!

WDWO

Photopass is really great and worth the money, I highly recomend it. Have a great time!

Image0181.jpg

ratlenhum--love the pictures! I love the ones in the water! Without photopass those would be hard shots to get! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter