Can I pick up DAS the day before I enter the parks?

You can try to get it at a Guest Relations location outside a park. Sometimes this works, other times it doesn’t. Something to consider is whether the DAS holder will be ok going that close to a park entrance without actually entering.

Enjoy your vacation!

try it ehrn they are not busy ( not when the park first opens) or when the park is closing and you should have a much better change of then getting you a DAS out side the parks,

I have done it at the MK ( out side one) around 2 pm

Yes. I have done it no less than 5 times at the guest relations outside the park. 3 times at MK, twice at the IG entrance at Epcot.

That’s a great idea! We are going to be there half a day before we go to the park. Hopefully I can get my little guys pass on our way to visit Disney Springs.

That’s a great idea! We are going to be there half a day before we go to the park. Hopefully I can get my little guys pass on our way to visit Disney Springs.

If you are staying at one of the EPCOT resorts, that would be pretty easy - just walk over, then walk back to your resort. If you are staying on the monorail resort loop, that could be fun. For any other resort on property, or if you were off property, you'd have to wait for a bus or you'd have to battle the parking lot traffic, wait for the tram, go to GS outside the park, then do the reverse. I don't think that's worth the effort to have the DAS before. Also, if you get DAS day of, they may be able to give you a first ride time right then.

Keep in mind that you will need your whole party with you so that their Magicbands/tickets can be linked to the DAS.
It is possible to add people to the DAS later, but that requires another visit to Guest Relations with your child and the guests you want to add.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter