Can I Pay My Balance to WDTC On AMEX?

Poly Pal

DIS Veteran
I booked the Polynesian using the Disney Club Discount for the week before Easter. Had to use WDTC instead of CRO and had to book a "package" which is room only plus mini golf or admission to the sports complex.

My confirmation says payment in full is due by March 26 (21 days before arrival). I was concerned that I had to pay 45 days out like a non DC WDTC reservation and had to pull the confirmation out of the desk this morning.

My question is, do I have to send a check? Or can I just call and give them my AMEX number? The amount due is almost $2,000 so I'd like to get the miles if I can!

Can anybody help me out with an answer?

Thanks!

I paid the balance on my WDTC bill with am ex in January. I also "plan" which credit card to use to maximize the card benefits!

Here's another AMEX card fan! I plan to use that card virtually everywhere during our next trip.

In fact, I was just playing with numbers last night. I figured that during our 10 day trip we'll easily spend a little over $550 on meals alone. Using my Skymiles card I'll get over 500 reward miles. Had I picked the Disney Visa, I'd only get ~$5 out of that!
blech.gif

Love my AMEX, even if it is not the "preferred" card anymore to them. To me, it still is
love.gif

We're another Amex family!!!
In fact, I've cut down on my check writing a lot since we put almost everything on the card..... of course we pay it off every month.
DH is waiting for our home mortgage company to accept it for our house payment. Talk about racking up more miles!!!
Don't forget about the dining promo coming up this month, either!!:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter