Can I order a kid meal breakfast at BOG?

3littlecuties

DIS Veteran
I've ordered kid meals at several restaurants in the past (both TS and QS) but I didn't know if it would be frowned upon at BOG. Is it just like any other QS where I can order what I like? I've been there for the QS lunch but never the breakfast.

I'm not a huge breakfast eater so I was thinking the kids eggs would be plenty (especially with a pastry). Plus $28 for a non-buffet/non-character breakfast seems a bit much. DH will likely order an adult meal because he is vegan and can't have the pastries so I doubt a kid bowl of oatmeal would be enough for him.

Last edited:
Yes you can. I am a 38 year old man and not a big breakfast person and ordered the kid's scrambled eggs this past year and there was no issue at all.

I've ordered kid meals at several restaurants in the past (both TS and QS) but I didn't know if it would be frowned upon at BOG. Is it just like any other QS where I can order what I like? I've been there for the QS lunch but never the breakfast.

I'm not a huge breakfast eater so I was thinking the kids eggs would be plenty (especially with a pastry). Plus $28 for a non-buffet/non-character breakfast seems a bit much. DH will likely order an adult meal because he is vegan and can't have the pastries so I doubt a kid bowl of oatmeal would be enough for him.

Yes no problem. Normally I would warn folks that the kids portion is very very small, but since your husband is a vegan and you will get his pastries, that should be more than enough.

Any restaurant that classifies as QS definitely does not check.

Just stay away from the kids crepes as they are really just awful. You will thank me later.

We have some light eaters in our party and we were trying to decide whether it made more sense for them to get kids meals or share an adult meal. So the kids portions are quite small? What’s the serving size like on the adult meals? For the price I would expect it to be generous but I know you don’t always get what you pay for!

Are the adult portions shareable? (Assuming light to moderate eaters)

Probably not. I think BoG breakfast is portioned more toward a "normal" size for just one person. If there are people in your group who could have their own donut and then share something like an egg mcmuffin, then you can probably share at BoG.

Thanks! So my mom could share but no one is going to want to share with her...she might be content with a kids meal, though.

Are the adult portions shareable? (Assuming light to moderate eaters)

It was not when we went in 2014 or 2015. It was just the right amount of food for my husband and I. However, two of my kids were happy with just the pastries. They gave us 2 trays and we had leftovers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter