Can I make it?

If your window starts at 12:55, you might make it, but you're going to have to hustle.

I’d probably change to the later one because the fast pass will go until 7:40 and even then if you’re still late you can explain if it was because of seating at garden Grill or whatever it may be that made dinner more than 2 hours

Maybe.
You are assuming your flight will be on time.
Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't.
It also depends how long you wait for DME and transportation to the parks. While you'd think mid-day would be great, staff has a mid-day shift change, which could slow you down.

On the other hand....if you encounter any delays, paying for a taxi/Minnie bus/uber to the park will buy you some time.

If you send your luggage with the tags, and don't have to pick it up at Baggage Claim, and you head to the Parks buses as soon as you arrive (do online check-in), I think you'll make it within your window. But yes, your flight will need to be on time. :) Good luck!!!

I decided to go ahead and switch to the after dinner FP. My daughter would be very bummed if we missed FEA and I don't want to start out the trip with a major disappointment. Thanks for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter