Can I make a room request online?

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
I originally booked a standard view Poly studio and requested a building, but waitlisted a lake view. My waitlist came through right before the hurricane so I have waited to call in and ask for an upper floor. Is there a way to do this online? Live chat is unavailable right now. I'm in a training meeting and can't use the phone LOL, but I can wait until later if I can't do it online.

Also, unless the system is glitch (not any uncommon occurrence), the online check-in has upper floor and lower floor as request options.

Steve

Also, unless the system is glitch (not any uncommon occurrence), the online check-in has upper floor and lower floor as request options.

Steve

Steve - current online system now has ZERO room request options. We just did this 5 days ago. Checking back every day? Dead empty drop down lists at Main WDW website, "Check In".

We have TWO pending EMAIL requests with Member Services. Third time? I'm calling. Pretty sure MS is overloaded from IRMA.... :(.

Interesting, but not overly odd . I just did it two weeks ago, and I had 3 options: upper floor, lower floor and Congress Park :o. Of course, CP isn't a valid option at Poly, so even then it wasn't working properly. A couple of days later, I checked and Congress Park was gone. I haven't looked since then.

Don't you just love Disney's IT consistency?

Steve

Update

I just went to my Poly reservation and did an update to my online check-in. I have 3 options: upper floor, lower floor and near elevator.

Steve

Update

I just went to my Poly reservation and did an update to my online check-in. I have 3 options: upper floor, lower floor and near elevator.

Steve

Ditto - though we are working on a BRV Checkin request....

Choices now appear in the drop down lists at Main WDW website, "Check In". This was clearly yet another Website Screw up, and appears to have been corrected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter