Can I hole punch my cruise card?

We always have my sons card punched (just did it 2 weeks ago) because the plastic always rips on his lanyard. I have no idea what he does to it, but I think it's all the playing in the kids club. Guest services is always happy to do it and we haven't had a problem with any chips. Although if you did, you would just go back to guest services for a new card.

This happened to all three of my kids' new lanyards we bought them for our first Universal visit in the Fall. I think maybe it's due to the lap bars/ride restraints. For our cruise we bought them new lanyards for their KTTW cards and when getting back on the boat in St. Thomas my daughter's card wasn't there! It had somehow fallen out of the plastic pouch!:confused:

Moral of my story-I like the idea of a hole punch option!!

I literally asked guest services for a hole punch last time and did it myself so I could put my KTTW on my wrist (I brought a "coil-type" bracelet) since I'm not a lanyard fan. CMs didn't refuse me, just said to punch in one of the corners, as I recall. Wish I had taken pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter