Can I get the Canadian discounted tickets with an existing package?

CanadianEmily

Mouseketeer
We've had a package booked for late February for several months now. Should I call to attempt to get them to discount my tickets, or will they not do that? Also, would I lose my FastPasses if they did anything to mess with my tickets? I'm scared to attempt to change anything, ha.

They may be able to apply the discount! I'm not completely positive about tickets but I know with reservations if you call later for a new applicable discount they can adjust it accordingly. When in doubt I would just call Disney and ask, if they tell you that they can't do it you won't be affected at all. Alternatively, you can ask to refund your current tickets and purchase the new discounted ones. Like you mentioned, prior to doing this you'll want to ask the Cast Member if they can retain your fastpasses or provide them to you again after you re-purchase.

Yes you should be able to if you call in... we did so this past fall when we were bringing some people down with us.. had tickets purchased.. Canadian discounts came out and we called in and they applied the discount and refunded us the difference

Just wanted to come back and say that yes, you can! Something happened with my phone reception and I could barely hear the CM, but she could hear me fine at least, and she got it done! Saved nearly $300 on our 5-day tickets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!